Marketing, Advertising and Publicity
Whether you are an enterprise with large marketing budgets or limited resources, you will create advertising and publicity materials to use across a wide range of platforms.
All forms of advertising are effectively intellectual assets. When managed well, they can create a wealth of value for an enterprise. As such, due consideration should be given to the protection of advertising elements, avoiding unfair or misleading advertising methods and unauthorised third party content.
Our services include:
- Advise on advertising laws and regulations.
- Advise on packaging and labelling laws and regulations.
- IP protection strategy for advertising elements (trademarks, copyright, patents or utility models, trade dress).
- Advise on publicity and private rights.
- Advise on unfair competition laws.
- Advise on inadvertent disclosure of confidential information, trade secrets and possible patentable information in advertising materials.
- Advise against infringement.
- Social media and online marketing campaigns and content management.
- Licensing and other media rights issues.